VARIXIN – VARICOSE VEINS AND HEMORRHOIDS
VARIXIN is a new class of products – adjuvants. Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard medical techniques in the treatment of certain diseases. VARIXIN is a bouquet of herbal extracts, created according to the recipes of Acad. Hlebarov, thanks to which:
- Shrinks and soothes inflamed veins;
- Removes hemorrhoids;
- Relieves burning and pain;
- Restores tissues;
- Accelerates the healing process of the veins;
- It is excellent for the prevention of the circulatory system;
The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications.
The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months.
VARIXIN - A COMBINATION OF HERBS created according to the recipes of Acad. Hlebarov
The combination of calendula, yeast, hops, basil and St. John's wort used in VARIXIN helps maintain the elasticity and strength of the circulatory system, in particular the veins and venous valves. Herbs are actively involved in the processes of epithelial growth and skin repair, contribute to improving the elasticity of blood vessels, promote the drainage of retained fluids in the body, which further reduces the severity and discomfort, especially in the lower extremities.
- Vitamin C and vitamin E have a beneficial effect on the heart and blood vessels due to their following properties: They play a key role in the formation of collagen, on which depends the strength and elasticity of blood vessel walls; They stabilize the capillary walls and reduce their permeability, thus controlling the formation of edema; Regulate blood clotting and reduce the risk of intravascular clots;
- Bioflavonoids improve cardiovascular function, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, reduce their permeability, increase their tone and elasticity and improve peripheral microcirculation. They are the highest quality active ingredients in terms of venous insufficiency, because they act on almost every factor responsible for its occurrence.
- Magnesium and Vitamin B6 play an extremely important role in the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, to reduce blood clotting and to slow down atheroclerotic processes.
It has a positive effect on the following symptoms of problems related to the circulatory system:
- Tingling in the legs;
- Hemorrhage disorders;
- Burning sensation in the legs and ankles;
- Enlarged veins visible under the palate of the legs;
- Fatigue and heaviness in the legs;
- Itching and severe pain;
- Ulcers on the skin of the ankles;
- Night cramps;
- Shrinkage of inflamed veins;
- Relieve pain, itching and swelling;
- Neutralization of harmful microorganisms;
- We stimulate the healing process;
- Restoration of affected tissues;
- Mastering the feeling of burning and irritation;
- Reduction of inflammation;
- Increasing the resistance of the venous valves;
- Strengthening the walls of blood vessels;
- Contributes to improving blood circulation;
- Blocking the enzymes that cause damage to blood vessels, and thus stops the process of destruction of the walls of the veins;
- Anyone who has recurring problems with hemorrhoids and fissures;
- After surgery for hemorrhoids and fissures for faster recovery;
- Suffering from constipation - to relieve bowel movements and prevent anal problems and complications;
- Chronic venous insufficiency;
How to use
- 60 drops, 2-3 times a day, dissolved in 50 ml of water or juice;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake.
According to folk medicine, marigold has a purifying, antimicrobial action and the ability to accelerate wound healing.
Herbalists use yeast to lower blood pressure, dilate blood vessels, lower blood cholesterol, and deposit it.
Modern herbal therapy uses hops to reduce fever, relieve pain, inflammation, eliminate toxins that accumulate in the body. To strengthen the walls of blood vessels and improve their elasticity.
According to folk medicine, it has antiseptic, antispasmodic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and mild tonic effect. It is a great source of magnesium, which helps blood vessels that can improve blood flow.
ST. JOHN’S WORT
The tannins contained in the herb have many properties, but most importantly, they stimulate the blood supply in the body. In ancient times it was used as an internal and external anti-inflammatory drug, and as a hemostatic and antiseptic.
Ethanol 62-68 vol. %
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.