UROXIN is an all-natural food supplement created according to the recipes of Acad. Hlebarov with therapeutic and prophylactic effects on the human body. Due to its herbal composition, this food supplement helps with kidney problems and has an active effect against kidney disease. It has a calming effect and has weak antibacterial and antifungal properties. The product has a diuretic effect, contributes to the purification of kidney tissue and has a beneficial effect on inflamed kidneys.
UROXIN has an effect on inflammation due to the anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties of the ingredients. It is applicable for kidney stones and chronic cystitis.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections;
- Helps to remove bacteria from the body and maintain normal functions of the genitourinary system;
- Helps prevent the possibility of recurrence of infection;
- Helps the body with kidney stones, kidney dysfunction and kidney failure;
- Helps soothe kidney inflammation and helps the body with kidney crises;
- It has an antioxidant effect.
SUPPORT OF THE URINARY TRACT
Due to its herbal composition, this uroxin supports the body and takes care of the health of the urinary tract, bladder, urethra and kidneys. The use of UROXIN contributes to the increase of diuresis. This effect is due to the potassium nitrate and flavonoids found in the ingredients of the product. UROXIN contains ingredients that have a pronounced diuretic, diuretic, hemostatic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- It is used for inflammation of the genitourinary tract.
- Applicable in urinary tract infections.
- Maintains the normal functioning of the kidneys, bladder, urinary tract and urethra;
- Helps reduce urine acidity;
- Contributes to maintaining the acid-base balance of the body;
- Helps cleanse the kidneys;
- Suppresses bacteria in the urinary tract;
- Favors the increase of the natural resistance of the urinary system;
- Stimulates the immune system;
FOR PREVENTION OR AS AN ADDITION TO ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY
UROXIN is a combination of the herbs bearberry, St. John's wort, horsetail, cherry hair, bilberry - known for its antibacterial and antiparasitic action.
UROXIN is an all-natural food supplement with prophylactic and therapeutic effects on the human body. Its main ingredient is cranberry - a rich source of carbohydrates, anthocyanidins, flavonoids, catechins, organic acids and Vitamin C. It is believed that the beneficial effect of blueberries is due to anthocyanidins. They prevent the bacteria from attaching to the epithelial cells of the urinary tract and thus facilitate their excretion in the urine. Corn hair, St. John's wort, horsetail and bearberry are also known in folk medicine for their same properties.
An advantage over antibiotics is the lack of side effects and the risk of developing resistance to treatment.
Daily intake of UROXIN, together with a sufficient amount of fluids, is an easy and completely safe method to save the unpleasant symptoms of urinary tract infections. And the natural source of vitamin C in blueberries makes the body more resistant to colds, strengthening the immune system!
- Frequent urination;
- Turbid urine, urine with a strong and unpleasant odor;
- False urges to urinate, involuntary urination;
- Pain and burning during urination;