Suitable for long-term use by the whole family (adults and children over 3 years), Probiotic plus colostrum from SOpharmacy contains 3 billion live lactobacilli and bifidobacteria CFU/g** of 4 probiotic strains + prebiotic inulin. It favors the maintenance of the natural balance in the oral cavity and intestines. It supports the activity of the immune system by increasing the local immune defense right from the mouth. Helps with bloating and gas as well as irritable bowel syndrome. With colostrum - a powerful immunomodulator that helps activate the body's natural defenses. It helps to relieve inflammation of the gums and prevent the formation of plaque in the oral cavity. The product is without risk of antibiotic resistance, the sensitivity of the selected cultures to a set of 9 antibiotics according to EFSA (EFSA J. 2012; 10(6)). With transit tolerance and enzyme activity. No GMOs, gluten, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives. It can be taken by vegetarians, diabetics, pregnant women. Vanilla flavored. Available in a pack of 30 tablets.
*The restriction for over 3 years is due to the risk of choking, the product can also be used for babies over 6 months after dissolving it in a suitable liquid (water, juice, milk).
• Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus, LLB-06, NBIMCC 8951
- helps maintain a lower pH in the gut (active producer of D-lactic acid, a metabolite with strong antimicrobial action). Of milk origin.
- complete inhibition of the growth (bactericidal effect) of some pathogenic bacteria causing gastrointestinal disorders (Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli EPEC, Salmonella enterica ser. Typhymurium and Staphylococcus aureus) and
uroinfections (Uropathogenic Escherichia coli UPEC, Klebsiella pneumonia, Proteus mirabilis,
Pseudomonas aeruginosa )
• Bifidobacterium subsp. Infantis LBI-04, NBIMCC 8909 (of human origin) - Uropathogenic Escherichia coli UPEC (uroinfections)
- Klebsiella pneumonia (uroinfections)
- Salmonella enterica ser. Typhymurium (gastrointestinal disorders-diarrhea).
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus, LLR-L2, NBIMCC 8770
- immunomodulatory (pro-inflammatory) activity associated with increasing the secretion of anti-inflammatory cytokines (IL-10) and decreasing the secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines (TNF-α and IL-6) from mouse splenocyte cells in
vitro conditions (for strain L. rhamnosus LLR-L2).
- partial growth suppression (bacteriostatic effect) of a large number of pathogenic bacteria (Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli EPEC, Uropathogenic Escherichia coli UPEC, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus cereus, Salmonella enterica ser. Typhymurium, Klebsiella
pneumonia, Proteus mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa).
• Streptococcus thermophilus, LST-226, NBIMCC 8700
- complete inhibition of the growth (bactericidal effect) of some pathogenic bacteria causing gastrointestinal disorders (Salmonella enterica ser. Typhymurium and Staphylococcus aureus) and uroinfections (Proteus mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa).