Do not use Rinolex:
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substances or to any of the other ingredients of Rinolex;
- if you suffer from atherosclerosis;
- if you have severe organic heart disease;
- for children under 6 years.
Take special care with Rinolex:
- if you have cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, heart failure, ischemic heart disease (insufficient blood supply to the heart muscle), advanced atherosclerosis, narrow-angle glaucoma (increased intraocular pressure), diabetes, difficulty urinating;
- used with caution in patients with congenital deficiency of the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (required for the breakdown of sulfathiazole);
- if you are allergic to thiazide diuretics (furosemide), carbonic anhydrase inhibitors (used to treat epilepsy, diuretics), sulphonylureas (antidiabetics), guanethidine, sulphonamides;
- The medicinal product must not be used by athletes before competitions, as it contains ephedrine, which may test positive for doping.
Using other medicines:
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Due to topical application of Rinolex, no significant drug interactions were observed.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine. The use of the product is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation due to the content of ephedrine and sulfathiazole. It is used only in cases where the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus or infant.
Driving and using machines:
No data are available on the ability to drive and use machines.
Like all medicines, Rinolex can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
About 15-30 minutes after administration of larger amounts of the product, transient drug reactions may occur, manifested by palpitations, a slight increase in blood pressure, tremor (tremor) of the limbs, anxiety, insomnia in children.
Sometimes causes allergies (hypersensitivity) at the site of application, manifested in irritation, burning and itching. General reactions such as increased sweating may also occur.
With long-term use of Rinolex may develop a tolerance (reduction of the therapeutic effect).
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage of Rinolex:
Store in the original package, at a temperature below 25 ° С.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life after opening the tube – 1 month.
Do not use Rinolex after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.