NEPHROFIX – KIDNEYS CLEANER
NEPHROFIX is a new class of products – adjuvants. Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard medical techniques in the treatment of certain diseases. NEPHROFIX is a complex of herbal extracts, thanks to which it supports the body in:
- problems and crises with the organs of the urinary system;
- edema of renal origin;
- kidney stones;
- renal dysfunction;
- kidney failure;
The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications.
The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months.
NEPHROFIX - SUPPORT FOR THE SEPARATE SYSTEM
The herbs in the composition of NEPHROFIX have a complex action, are suitable for chronic kidney disease, infections of the urinary system, as well as kidney damage during and after prescribed therapy. Provides support for problems with the organs of the urinary system. Also, they have a calming effect, the herbs have weak antibacterial and antifungal properties. They have a diuretic effect, helping to cleanse the kidney tissue and have a beneficial effect on inflamed kidneys. Herbs:
- They have an effect on inflammation due to their inherent anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties.
- Assist in kidney stones and urinary tract infections.
- Assist in weakened excretory system function.
- Support all kidney structures and help normalize the functions of the entire excretory system.
- Supports the functions of the excretory system.
- It has a diuretic, anti-inflammatory and cell-restoring effect.
- Helps maintain a normal alkaline-acid balance in the urine and stimulates the excretion of uric acid.
- It has a beneficial effect on chronic infections of the bladder and kidneys.
- Highly effective in kidney disease and gout crises.
- Helps with edema of renal origin.
- Helps the body with kidney stones.
- Helps the body with problems and infections of the urinary system.
- Helps protect the kidneys.
- Helps soothe kidney inflammation.
- Helps protect the body from kidney crises.
- Helps with urinary tract infections.
How to use
- 40 drops, 2 times a day, dissolved in 50 ml of water or juice;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake.
FIELD HORSETAIL EXTRACT
Folk medicine is used to remove stones from the urinary system and cleanse toxins, reduce pain in inflammation, stimulate the function of the adrenal gland. Affects kidney disease and cholelithiasis, strengthens immunity.
ST. JOHN’S WORT EXTRACT
Modern clinical studies have unequivocally established that St. John’s wort has a protective effect in reduced blood flow (renal ischemia) and protects them from damage. Also, St. John’s wort demonstrates a positive effect in obstructive nephropathy due to uroliths, prostate hypertrophy, infections, etc., thanks to its strong antioxidant properties and reduction of oxidative stress.
Modern science studies with interest its rich composition. It is used to relieve kidney pain. Due to its diuretic properties, the herb stimulates the excretion of urine. It favors the removal of fluids, being a good remedy to treat urinary tract infections and to prevent and eliminate kidney stones. That is why it is a great natural remedy for inflamed kidneys. Dandelion contains plant enzymes that treat kidney problems. It is used to treat cases of urinary tract infections as well as to prevent kidney stones and to remove them. If you are looking at how to relieve kidney pain, dandelion can be a good choice.
But the benefits of this herb for your kidneys are even greater, as it not only causes the removal of fluids by reducing swelling but also bends to restore the loss of minerals that are removed along with urine. Another good measure to fight kidney inflammation. In addition, it has antibacterial properties that cleanse the body and make it a good protective remedy for urinary tract infections, added to the ease of removing urine. These infections, if left untreated, could climb into the kidney area, causing problems there as well, as well as the removal of kidney stones and grit.
BLUE BILE EXTRACT
It is used in folk medicine for gallstones, atonic constipation, to stimulate metabolism. Chicory – also called blue bile, is used to treat liver, stomach and spleen problems.
The effectiveness of the herb against inflammation of the urinary tract and kidneys, as well as its diuretic effect. A study shows that bearberry leaves relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections and reduce the risk of taking antibiotics.
Modern phytotherapy claims to have a powerful anti-inflammatory, tonic effect on the nervous and digestive systems. Lowers blood sugar and blood pressure. It is used for many problems such as eczema, rickets, inflammation of the skin, stomach and intestines, hemorrhoids, bleeding and more.
The properties of the herb are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and analgesic. According to Bulgarian folk medicine, marigold is effective in kidney stones, urinary tract infections and cystitis.
Ethanol 62-68 vol. %
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.