MY ORGANICA | ORGANIC MUSTARD OIL – FOR HEALTHY HAIR AND BEAUTIFUL SKIN
The most famous cosmetic property of mustard oil is its unique effect on all hair types. It is able not only to give strength to the hair shaft and a healthy well-groomed appearance, but also to solve a number of serious cosmetic problems associated with the hair and scalp.
My Organica (by BIOTICA)
Mustard oil is deservedly appreciated among cosmetics manufacturers as one of the most useful natural oils due to a number of its unique cosmetic and healing properties. Thanks to the combination of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 and vitamins A, E, D, K and a complex of B vitamins, important for the vital functions of the body, it is successfully used for skin care, lips and nails. This oil is known for its ability to quickly and reliably solve various cosmetic problems associated with the scalp and hair.
- mustard oil is ideal for all skin types (except sensitive): it is quickly and easily absorbed without leaving an unpleasant oily shine on the surface, deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin from the inside;
- this oil is necessary for the care of problematic, oily skin, as it regulates the production of sebum and at the same time accelerates blood microcirculation and metabolism at the cellular level;
- it also has a nourishing, softening and moisturising effect on dry skin;
- mustard oil is designed for tired skin that needs age-related care: it is able to restore the strength of the skin, make it smoother and more elastic, take care of its health;
- this oil not only prevents the appearance of wrinkles, but also helps to smooth them;
- gently evens out the microrelief of the skin, gives it smoothness and silky feeling, provides the skin with a healthy, beautiful matte complexion;
- as part of a healing lip balm, this oil carefully cares for thin, delicate skin, heals cracks, protects it from aggressive environmental influences;
- it is included in therapeutic massage mixtures due to its "warming" effect;
- it is also used in massages designed to relieve edema;
- it is used as a remedy against aggressive solar radiation, which leads to premature aging of the skin;
- this oil is widely known for its healing properties: it can be used to quickly and effectively remove rashes of various origins, as well as a number of serious dermatological problems;
- it is also often used in the treatment of fungal infections of the feet;
- mustard oil is often used to soften problematic, hardened areas of the skin, remove cracks in the hands;
- to get rid of delamination and brittle nails, use warm baths based on oil-based mustard;
The most famous cosmetic property of mustard oil is its unique effect on all hair types. It is able not only to give strength to the hair and a healthy well-groomed appearance, but also to solve a number of serious cosmetic problems associated with the hair and scalp.
Mustard oil can be used in its pure form and in a mixture with other vegetable oils (almonds, avocados, jojoba) in a ratio of 10-15%, as well as a base oil for dissolving essential oils.
Individual intolerance to the individual components of mustard oil is possible. Before using cosmetics containing this oil, it is necessary to conduct an allergy test on a small area of the skin. It is contraindicated in people with sensitive skin, as it can cause local irritation.
Brassica Juncea (Mustard) Seed Extract*;
Without chemicals, synthetic and petroleum derivatives.
This product is made from high quality natural ingredients. It meets the latest EU requirements and has an external professional assessment of its safety and effectiveness.
- Organic certified base oil
- 100% clean
Method of Use
- Put a few drops of the oil on your palms and spread with light, massage movements.
- Let it absorb.