MY ORGANICA | ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL – FOR INFLAMED SKIN
Base jojoba oil is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, helps fight redness and skin inflammation associated with dermatitis. With its normalizing properties, the oil is useful for both dry and oily skin. It can be used for acne, eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, etc.
My Organica (by BIOTICA)
Base jojoba oil is a unique oil and incomparable in chemical composition in the plant kingdom. The history of its use dates back thousands of years. Samples of jojoba oil found in the Egyptian pyramids have fully preserved their qualities. Base jojoba oil is not an oil in itself, but a liquid wax cold-pressed from nuts. The properties of jojoba oil are due to its constituent amino acids - a protein that resembles collagen - a waxy substance. The value of the oil also lies in the fact that it is very resistant to oxidation and is ideal for the production of cosmetics.
FOR INFLAMED AND REDDENED SKIN
IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- for skin care of any type, especially dry, inflamed, flaky, aging, tired, flabby, wrinkles around the eyes;
- problematic skin, acne, cracks, minor injuries, dry dermatitis;
- for lip care, especially dry, cracked;
- for skin care after shaving, sunbathing and water procedures;
- to soften hardened areas of the skin of the palms, elbows, feet;
- keloid scars, prevention and removal of skin stretch marks after pregnancy or changes in body weight, cellulite;
- for hair care of all types, especially for colored, dry and brittle hair.
- Organic certified base oil
- 100% clean
Method of Use
- Face and body: Put a few drops of the oil on your palms and spread with light, massage movements. Let it absorb.
- Hair: Put 2 drops on the brush and comb the hair.