MY ORGANICA | ORGANIC AVOCADO OIL – REGENERATES AND HYDRATES THE SKIN
The base oil obtained from avocado fruit has long been known in Mexico as “beauty oil.” And this is not surprising, because its unique nourishing and regenerating properties really transform the skin.
My Organica (by BIOTICA)
Avocado oil contains very high levels of vitamins A and E, which are responsible for its antioxidant properties, PP, K and D, as well as vitamins B1 and B2. In addition to vitamins, it contains zinc, salts of phosphate acid, potassium and other trace elements, phytosterols, chlorophyll, the amino acid histidine, squalene, lecithin.
- Restoring properties - Avocado oil is believed to significantly promote skin regeneration by increasing the amount of natural collagen. Restores skin elasticity and restores local immunity, increasing barrier function by influencing the deep layers of the epidermis. As part of all massage products, it fights cellulite well, restoring the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Regenerates damaged skin that has lost its texture and turgor, including stretch marks.
- Nutritional properties - Despite the fact that avocado oil is quite fatty, it restores metabolic processes, normalizes the acid-base balance and stimulates normal blood circulation without negatively affecting or disrupting the fat balance of the skin. The high concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids contributes to the most effective absorption of nutrients and the restoration of barrier functions, the enrichment of the skin with oxygen and trace elements.
- Moisturizing properties - They do not appear immediately, but gradually the oil returns its turgor and elasticity to the skin, contributes to the saturation of moisture mainly in the upper layers of the epidermis. During the massage, it promotes deep hydration and eliminates the problem of seasonal dehydration.
- Anti-aging effect - This is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the skin from premature aging. The oil's anti-aging effect is particularly effective in skin care during menopause. In addition, avocados are considered one of the best means of combating age spots.
- Protective properties - They appear on damaged and prone to inflammation and dermatitis skin. The oil also reflects ultraviolet rays.
This is one of the softest and gentlest oils of all base oils, which is suitable for even the most delicate skin as a supplement. This base oil can be applied daily to the entire skin of the body. Suitable for all skin types and all skin problems and diseases. It works especially effectively on aging, flabby, fading, dehydrated, dry and sensitive skin.
USE IN HAIR, NAIL AND LIP CARE
- Hair - As part of hair care products, avocado oil not only nourishes and restores, but also promotes the regeneration of hair follicles, preventing negative phenomena in the very structure of the hair. The regenerating ability is especially pronounced on dyed and damaged hair, as well as with a tendency to tearing and splitting at the ends. When applying, the hair acquires a natural shine.
- Nails - By strengthening and accelerating nail growth, it also softens the cuticle. The active anti-inflammatory effect of avocado oil is manifested in case of irritation and damage to the circumfungal fold.
- Lips - The oil also manifests itself well in lip care and can be used not only as part of a shine or balms, but also in a clean, undiluted form.
Avocados are absolutely non-allergic. It is considered one of the safest oils, does not require an allergy test, as it does not contain ingredients that can cause it. But it is better to check the individual reaction of the skin to the oil and determine how much its oil content should be compensated and how unpleasant it is for you.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*;
Without chemicals, synthetic and petroleum derivatives.
This product is made from high quality natural ingredients. It meets the latest EU requirements and has an external professional assessment of its safety and effectiveness.
- Organic certified base oil
- 100% clean
Method of Use
- Put a few drops of the oil on your palms and spread with light, massage movements. Let it absorb.
- Suitable for face and body.