MY ORGANICA | ORGANIC ARGAN OIL – FOR NOURISHMENT AND RECOVERY
Argan oil is a real elixir that will take care not only of the skin of your face, but also of your hair. The bio oil nourishes and restores in depth the cells and hair. Because of its extremely rich composition, this oil is also called “Liquid Gold”.
My Organica (by BIOTICA)
WHAT IS ARGAN OIL AND WHAT IS ITS COMPOSITION?
Organic argan oil is considered one of the most expensive and rare due to the fact that it is produced from a tree that grows on limited areas. That is why it is so valuable in medicine and cosmetology, while possessing a number of useful properties provided by its rich composition.
The benefit of argan oil lies in the fact that it contains a large amount of omega-6 fatty acids, which contribute to the proper development of the body. In the composition of the product you can find an extensive vitamin complex, which includes vitamins of groups A, E, F and many others.
USE OF ARGAN OIL IN COSMETOLOGY
In cosmetology, there is no more effective natural product than argan oil. It acts on the skin as a rejuvenating composition from a fairy tale: the oil provides nutrition, deep hydration and recovery. Applying argan oil to the skin of the face, you will feel how wrinkles and folds reduce their depth, the skin smoothes and evens out. The oil provokes the production of its own elastin and collagen. As a result, the youth of the epidermis is prolonged.
Argan oil also controls the production of sebum. It is even used to treat age spots and acne.
Argan oil gives the hair a luxurious look, smoothness and health. It restores even inflamed hair damaged by dyeing or other procedures.
BENEFITS OF ARGAN OIL FOR THE SKIN
- Argan oil is ideal for everyday use for face, body and hair care.
- Improves the condition of skin cells due to the high content of vitamin E (tocopherol), protects skin cells from destruction by free radicals (antioxidant).
- Promotes the penetration of nutrients into the deep layers of the skin due to the high content of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Regulates the hydrolipidic composition of the skin.
- Smoothes wrinkles, shrinks pores, removes spots, scars and stretch marks.
- It has a healing effect on the skin in dermatitis, psoriasis.
- Strengthens the effect of drainage, reduces fibrous fat deposits during anti-cellulite procedures.
- Heals and nourishes the hair, creating ideal conditions for healthy hair growth.
- A unique means of massage of the face, body, head.
BENEFITS OF ARGAN OIL FOR HAIR
- Nourishes, moisturizes and softens any hair from the inside
- Accelerates the regeneration of damaged cells and stimulates hair growth
- It is well absorbed, does not make the hair heavier, but on the contrary maintains the natural volume of the hairstyle
- Removes flaky scalp, dryness and other discomfort
- Reduces dandruff and prevents its occurrence
- Protects curls from the harmful effects of sunlight
- Gives silkiness, smoothness and natural shine
Argania Spinosa Nut Oil*;
Without chemicals, synthetic and petroleum derivatives.
This product is made from high quality natural ingredients. It meets the latest EU requirements and has an external professional assessment of its safety and effectiveness.
- Organic certified base oil
- 100% clean
Method of Use
- Face and neck – Put a few drops of oil on your palms and spread with light, massage movements.
- Hair – apply a few drops of washed wet hair along the length and edges.
- As a mask – A larger amount, rubbed into the scalp to stand for several hours. Then it is washed thoroughly.