MY ORGANICA | FACE PEELING – SILK PROTEINS AND Q10
Peeling for dry skin with calendula extract, rice chips, rice and shea butter, calendula extract, vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, silk proteins, lactobacilli.
- Gently cleanses and soothes the face.
- Refreshes and acts toning.
- Helps clarify the complexion.
- After the procedure, the skin becomes soft and smooth.
- Peeling removes dead and clogged cells from the epidermis, giving it a fresh and rejuvenated appearance.
- In addition to refreshing the complexion of the face and softening the skin, it allows nourishing products to go deeper into it.
- Kaolin cleanses, tightens and whitens the skin, gentle exfoliating pearl particles remove dirt and remove dead cells, and calendula extract has a soothing, antiseptic and softening effect.
- Your skin will always be cleansed and renewed.
My Organica (by BIOTICA)
DAILY ROUTINE FOR CLEAN AND RADIANT FACIAL SKIN
- Our natural facial scrubs contain pure oils and extracts. Gently remove dead cells and create a feeling of clean and fresh skin. Enriched with products from nature that soothe and restore the softness of the skin.
- Three of the peels in the series contain Q10 - the most powerful antioxidant in cosmetics that stops skin aging. Thanks to him, cells receive energy for constant renewal. Coconut peeling contains coconut flakes that hydrate the skin and tighten the contour of the face.
- Scrubs contain kaolin - the most tender clay used in cosmetology. It has a neutral pH and is rich in silica. Nourishes the skin, makes it soft and healthy without drying it.
- Apply the masks on a cleansed face, rub in a circular motion, avoiding the area around the eyes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
NATURAL PRODUCT WITH SILK PROTEINS AND Q10
This facial peeling is suitable for sensitive and dry skin. Enriched with calendula extract, rice chips, shea butter, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10, silk proteins and lactobacilli. Silk proteins penetrate damaged skin and enhance its recovery abilities, protecting it from external influences. They form a light protective film without aggravating and greasing the face. Silk proteins used in cosmetic products hydrate, restore the skin and help fight frost and fine lines.
Aqua, Kaolin, Oryza sativa bran particles, Oryza sativa (rice) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Calendula officinalis extract, Zinc oxide, Tocopherol, Coenzyme Q10, Hydrolyzed silk pprotein, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Lactobacillus Ferment
Method of Use
- Apply on cleansed face, rubbed in a circular motion, avoiding the delicate area around the eyes.
- Remove with lukewarm water.
- Ideal base for a mask.
- Recommended: for dry and sensitive skin.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Do not use in case of allergies!
- Keep away from children!