MENO PROTECT – MENOPAUSE SUPPORT
MENO PROTECT is a new class of products – adjuvants. Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard medical techniques in the treatment of certain diseases. MENO PROTECT is a bouquet of herbal extracts with proven action, thanks to which:
- Postpones the period of menopause;
- It is suitable for use during and after menopause;
- Helps asymptomatic menopause;
- Provides the necessary elements and substances for the maintenance of the musculoskeletal system, which decrease sharply during and after menopause and are a prerequisite; for problems with the musculoskeletal system;
The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications.
The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months.
MENO PROTECT - AS A NEW ALTERNATIVE
Alternative medicine also has something to offer to help you cope with menopause. Phytoestrogens in plants are especially useful. Phytoestrogens are substances of plant origin that are analogs of female sex hormones. Once in a woman's body, phytoestrogens are able to regulate synthesis and compensate for the lack of estrogen to the level on which a woman's appearance and health depend. They do not have nutritional properties, because the lack of intake does not lead to deficiency. MENO PROTECT is an invaluable product for every woman. It is composed of 100% natural products. Assisting in regulating the hormonal balance in a natural way and ensuring the self-confidence and calm of the ladies. They help in asymptomatic menopause.
MENO PROTECT ADVANTAGES
- All-natural product, with excellent results in women with hormonal imbalance;
- Helps to delay the onset of menopause;
- It is suitable for use during and after menopause;
- Helps for asymptomatic menopause;
- Provides the necessary elements and substances for the maintenance of the musculoskeletal system, which sharply decrease during and after menopause and are a prerequisite for problems with the musculoskeletal system;
MENO PROTECT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Irregular menstruation
- A period of menopause has occurred
- The feeling of depression
- Accelerated pulse
- Emotional lability
- Decreased libido
- Nervousness and anxiety
- Hot flashes and night sweats
How to use
- 2 capsules daily, after meals with enough water;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake.
The use of ginger for medicinal purposes has been known for at least 2,000 years in crops around the world. Although native to Asia, ginger is highly valued in India, the Middle East, Africa, the Caribbean and other regions. Improves cognitive function in middle-aged women, helps to process and absorb fat, is a promising tool in the fight against cancer and diabetes, helps prevent the toxic effects of many substances, treats stomach disorders.
RED CLOVER EXTRACT
Sord folk medicine Red clover is a medicinal plant with amazing health benefits. Due to its high content of isoflavones, this herb maintains the hormonal balance and normal functioning of the female reproductive system. Isoflavones are substances in the group of plant estrogens called phytoestrogens. They have an action similar to that of female sex hormones, thus helping to maintain hormonal balance. It has a beneficial effect on premenstrual symptoms and menopausal symptoms such as sweating, hot and cold waves, irritability, anxiety. Red clover plays an important role in the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
The human body’s need for vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is indisputable. It is a water-soluble vitamin that performs many important functions in the human body. It significantly increases the absorption of iron, participates in the formation of bones, teeth and tissues. Vitamin C helps heal wounds, maintains skin elasticity, improves resistance to infections, helps with high blood pressure, atherosclerosis and cancer. Unfortunately, unlike most mammals, the human body cannot synthesize vitamin C freely, so it needs to be obtained through food or supplements.
Glucosamine is a substance often used by active athletes to prevent arthritis. If you have been exercising recently and you are an adult, if you exercise intensively and are still growing, or if you just want to take care of your joints – get acquainted with this substance! Glucosamine is a natural substance for the human body and its highest concentrations are concentrated in cartilage and joints. Although more difficult, glucosamine can be obtained from food sources. Most natural sources are animal. Glucosamine is found in some seafood, with the highest concentrations in shellfish shells, but it is also the most common source of allergic reactions to glucosamine. High concentrations of glucosamine are found in animal bones, and the richest non-animal source is some fungi, including Aspergillus Niger.
GRIPHONIA EXTRACT 5 – HTP
According to new research, the African plant griffin is not inferior in quality to some of the strongest antidepressants. It is unique because it alone contains such a high concentration of the substance 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP). Amino acid, which is the basis for the formation of such important serotonin and which is responsible for good mood, balancing emotions and restful sleep. Once in the brain, 5-HTP is converted to the brain chemical serotonin. It is synthesized mainly in the brain and plays a very big role in controlling aggression, anger, body temperature, mood, sleep and so on. Low levels of this important hormone predispose to increased aggression and difficulty controlling our emotions. Serotonin plays an extremely important role in controlling anger, aggression, body temperature, mood, sleep, appetite, and sexuality! This amino acid is recommended for people suffering from tension problems and excessive stress.
Its significance for the body is extremely great. It is responsible for DNA synthesis and maintaining cell integrity. Participates in a bunch of vital processes in the human body and in particular in the synthesis of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, amino acids and RNA synthesis. Helps the full absorption of proteins. Promotes the release of serotonin. It is important for the heart, liver, bones, eyes, dentition and nervous system.
Other ingredients: gelatin, magnesium stearate, aerosil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.