LION'S MANE - medicinal mushroom from Eastern medicine
The medicinal mushroom LION'S MANE (Hericium) has a rich content of polysaccharides, thanks to which it is extremely suitable for the normal activity of the immune system. The mushroom extract is suitable for people under stress and nervous tension. The nutritional supplement improves the digestive system and supports people suffering from various stomach and intestinal problems. The tincture supports the body during flu epidemics or at risk of various viral infections.
Hericium mushroom is popular in Japan, China, Canada, USA and Europe as a medicinal mushroom, acting favorably on various types of tumors and cancers. Lion's mane can be used in certain tumor and cancer diseases of the stomach, ulcer, gastritis, nervous diseases and collapse of the immune system.
What is LION'S MANE mushroom tincture suitable for:
- With high stress and nervous tension;
- In case of fatigue and reduced immunity;
- For digestive problems, ulcers, gastritis, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.;
- Stimulates the recovery of brain cells and improves memory;
- Protects the cardiovascular system from damage;
- It can have a beneficial effect in the treatment of various oncological diseases.