HAPPY WOMAN – FERTILITY BOOSTER
HAPPY WOMAN is a new class of products – adjuvants. Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard medical techniques in the treatment of certain diseases. HAPPY WOMAN is suitable for:
- ART therapy pairs (assisted reproductive technologies);
- Women with problems conceiving;
- Preparation and strengthening of the body for wear and tear of the fetus;
- Women over the age of 35;
- Insect planning couples (IUI);
- Couples with established recurrent fetal loss;
- Couples with unsuccessful attempts to conceive;
- Women with irregular menstruation;
The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications.
The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months.
The herbs in the composition of HAPPY WOMAN help to improve sexual satisfaction in women. Female sexual dysfunction depends on many factors, the most important of which are lifestyle, age, health and eating habits. Although conventional medicine has created pharmaceuticals designed to increase sexual desire and satisfaction in women, these products are often fraught with side effects that can create more problems than benefits.
HAPPY WOMAN is a product designed primarily for use in addition to assisted reproduction (ART) methods, including in vitro fertilization, intrauterine insemination, and other approaches to infertility. However, it can be taken by any woman who is trying to conceive, including older women.
HAPPY WOMAN was created as a supplement to improve ovarian function, egg quality, and a woman's overall reproductive health.
HAPPY WOMAN is a bouquet of the most valuable phytonutrients known in modern phytotherapy to support female fertility.
ADVANTAGES OF HAPPY WOMAN
Due to its herbal composition, this food supplement can be used successfully as a prophylaxis and therapy to eliminate reproductive problems. It is designed primarily for use in addition to assisted reproduction (ART), in vitro fertilization, intrauterine insemination, and other methods of treating infertility. It can also be taken by women who are trying to conceive, including those in old age.
HAPPY WOMAN contains 100% natural ingredients that work to improve ovarian function, both in favor of egg quality and overall female reproductive health. A natural product with a unique composition, combining ingredients that support female fertility.
WHO IS HAPPY WOMAN SUITABLE FOR?
- For ART therapy couples (assisted reproductive technologies);
- For women with idiopathic infertility;
- To prepare and strengthen the body for wear and tear of the fetus;
- For women over the age of 35;
- For couples planning insemination (IUI);
- For couples with established recurrent fetal loss;
- For couples with unsuccessful attempts to conceive;
- For women with irregular menstruation;
- Supports hormonal balance;
- Provides the body with substances necessary for women's health;
- Favorably affects menstruation;
- Works for the proper maturation of eggs;
- It has a positive effect on the whole female body;
- Supports women's health to achieve a successful conception and a healthy pregnancy;
- Supports the activity of the nervous system.
- Helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects in newborns. It also increases the likelihood of the fetus developing properly and carrying a healthy baby.
- Concentrated extracts of natural ingredients act directly at the cellular level.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND HAPPY WOMAN?
- Improves all the parameters of women's health necessary for successful conception and healthy pregnancy;
- Has a positive effect on the proper maturation of eggs and maintains a normal menstrual cycle;
- It has a beneficial effect on the hormonal balance and supplies the body with important substances necessary for women's health;
How to use
- 2 capsules daily, after meals with sufficient water;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake.
RED CLOVER EXTRACT
Rich in isoflavones, called by phytotherapy phytoestrogens. They maintain the normal hormonal balance between estrogen and progesterone in the female body, which promotes the normal formation of the uterine lining and helps to secure the fetus during pregnancy.
According to modern phytotherapy, it strengthens the immune system and improves the health of the reproductive system. Enhances libido and improves the function of the reproductive system. Maca helps in the fight against anemia, chronic fatigue, impotence. Its most significant advantage is the ability to regulate and stimulate the hormonal system in both men and women.
TAGETES ERECTA EXTRACT
It has anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, antitumor and antifungal properties. Tagetes Erecta has the greatest application in herbal therapy in the treatment of the uterus and fibroids. Tagetes Erecta helps with miscarriages, infertility, complete damage to the genital system.
Other ingredients: gelatin, magnesium stearate, aerosil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.