GASTROXIN – FOR GASTRIC SYSTEM
GASTROXIN is a new class of products – adjuvants. Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard medical techniques in the treatment of certain diseases. GASTROXIN is a bouquet of herbal extracts, created according to the recipes of Acad. Hlebarov, thanks to which:
- Relieves suffering from ulcers, gastritis, colitis, heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux, etc.;
- Reduces stomach acidity;
- It has a gas-repellent and antispasmodic effect;
- Has a positive effect on gastrointestinal disorders;
The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications.
The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months.
- Maintenance of the intestinal flora;
- Elimination of pathogenic bacteria and microorganisms in the intestine;
- Neutralization of a number of infectious agents in the gastrointestinal tract, coming with food;
- Interruption of the process of chronic inflammation in the digestive tract;
- Restoration of disturbed balance in the body and to eliminate chronic constipation and disorder;
- Effective detoxification of the colon and digestive tract;
- Cleansing and preventing the formation of colon polyps;
- Strengthening the immune system;
- Better action of bile juice, which the body uses to break down and absorb fat;
- Calming the stomach muscles;
- Facilitate digestion and reduce the release of gas, which are the most common cause of heaviness in the stomach;
- Gastritis and ulcer;
- Digestive disorders;
- Stomach acids;
- Heaviness in the stomach;
- Food stagnation;
- Nervous stomach;
- Crohn's disease;
- Inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines;
- Diseases of the pancreas;
GASTROXIN can be taken by all people with digestive disorders.
GASTROXIN was created according to the recipes of Acad. Hlebarov.
How to use
- 60 drops, 2-3 times a day, dissolved in 50 ml of water or juice;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake.
A plant that, according to folk medicine, successfully copes with liver disease, stomach ulcers, inflammation of the colon, colitis, dropsy. The herb stimulates the proper functioning of the liver and pancreas, which are major participants in the processes of food breakdown. Contributes to the proper absorption of nutrients.
Herbal therapy uses mint to soothe inflammatory processes in the digestive system. Mint acts for stomach dyspepsia and healing processes. Little is known about the fact that the plant destroys worms and parasites, which in many cases are the cause of serious diseases. Helps to overcome the syndrome of the nervous stomach.
ST. JOHN’S WORT EXTRACT
Folk medicine uses the herb to help with peptic ulcer disease and gastritis, a disease of the duodenum. All stomach ailments and diseases respond well to the action of St. John’s wort, because it soothes the symptoms and heals wounds and inflammations. Removes heartburn, gas, nausea, colic, indigestion, diarrhea.
Herbal therapy has proven to support the functions of the digestive system, intestinal peristalsis. Removes gas in the stomach, successfully affects lazy intestines, constipation, Crohn’s disease.
Ethanol 62-68 vol. %
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.