BOSWELLIA - THE NATURAL MIRACLE!
The herb works flawlessly against all kinds of joint and bone problems. Boswellia extract favors with its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties. It helps fight excruciating muscle or joint pain caused by joint disease. Helps maintain muscle and joint mobility, providing the joints and muscles with everything they need for their optimal functioning. The components in the composition of the plant, inhibit swelling and inflammation, and activate the restorative reactions of cartilage tissue. Boswellia extract helps to increase the moisture in the cartilage tissues and increases their flexibility and elasticity. Allantoin, which is contained in it, helps to create new cells and repair those already affected.
Boswellia acid extract:
- Has anti-inflammatory action;
- Favorably affects the musculoskeletal system;
- Has a beneficial effect on joints and muscles;
- Improves blood flow to the joints in disorders of blood vessel spasms;
- Helps reduce the breakdown of glycosaminoglycans and protects joints;
The main component in the composition of ARTHROXIN is Boswellia extract. ARTHROXIN improves blood flow to the joints in disorders of blood vessel spasms. Degradation of glycosaminoglycans damages articular cartilage. This process is common in patients taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. ARTHROXIN reduces the breakdown of glycosaminoglycans and protects joints. After many years of scientific research and experiments, a formula with a concentrated extract of two types of resins from the Boswellia plant has been created. This is the main ingredient of ARTHROXIN. With it you will forget about the pain and live comfortably!
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint and bone pain
- Difficult mobility
The main ingredient of ARTROXIN is a concentrated extract of two types of resins from the Boswellia plant. Successfully contributes to the maintenance of the body in:
- Studies show that with long-term use of Boswellia acid, uric acid levels drop dramatically. Boswellia is rich in flavonoids and they have been proven to remove excess uric acid. Taking Vitamin C helps to more easily release uric acid in the urine and supports kidney function. Boswellia can be used as an aid to reduce leukotrienes, substances that are involved in the inflammatory reaction during an attack of gout.
- Helps build articular cartilage. Helps to improve the lubrication of the joints, preventing degenerative processes in them. Appropriate intake for premature wear of the joints and spine. Helps to supply the body with calcium and phosphorus of plant origin. Supports various conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Boswellia acid helps reduce the amount of immune cells that promote inflammation, and at the same time increases the number of those that prevent it. In studies in patients with intestinal inflammation, Boswellia acid reduced gastrointestinal inflammation and tissue damage.
OPINION OF SPECIALISTS
"The main active components with anti-inflammatory action in Boswellia resin are Boswellia acids (KVA and AQUA), which block the synthesis of leukotrienes - hormone-like substances, which are one of the main factors for the occurrence of inflammatory processes."
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Georgiev
"I've been prescribing ARTHROXIN for months. It has helped many of my patients."