Excess fluid in the body leads to the formation of edema. Water accumulates in the intercellular space. By overloading the lymphatic system and blocking the cells, this slows down the metabolic processes in them. As a result, the effectiveness of diets is sharply reduced. It is possible to remove fluid from the body and prevent its re-accumulation through lifestyle changes. But first you need to understand the cause of the violation of water metabolism.
CAUSES OF FLUID RETENTION IN THE BODY
The reasons for this condition, which you can fight on your own, include:
- lack of physical activity;
- hormonal changes;
- unbalanced diet;
- excessive salt intake;
- does not drink often enough during the day;
- bad habits;
- drinking plenty of fluids before bed;
- different types of allergies;
- deficiency of vitamins, minerals, protein foods, as well as problems with the absorption of these substances.
It is advisable to consult a doctor to determine the cause. In parallel, you can fight the swelling in the following ways:
- drink more water - often it is the lack of water that provokes the body to "accumulate fluid", so it is important to follow the drinking regime;
- reducing salt intake, as it provokes moisture retention in the intercellular space;
- reducing the total calories in the diet;
- physical activity helps to remove excess water from sweat and urine, and also stimulates blood circulation;
- Eating more foods with potassium, which helps fight water retention, exclude fluids from the diet that cause dehydration - alcohol and coffee;
- avoid exposure to high temperatures;
- drink the last time no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
There are several foods that can help get rid of excess water from your body:
- fresh fruits and vegetables, especially pumpkin, melon, watermelon, beets, strawberries, apricots;
- nuts and dried fruits; rice and oatmeal, among other things, improve body tone;
- green tea;
- parsley, sorrel, nettle.
SYMPTOMS OF WATER RETENTION
Some of the most common symptoms of fluid retention are:
- Swelling, especially in the abdomen;
- Swollen feet, ankles, legs;
- Swelling in the abdomen, face and thighs;
- Indentations in the skin, similar to those seen when pressing the fingers after a shower;
- Difficult to lose weight, despite a lot of effort;
- Sudden weight gain in a short period of time.
HOW DO WE UNDERSTAND WHETHER WE RETAIN LIQUIDS OR ACCUMULATE FAT?
One way to find out if you're holding water is to press your foot, ankle, or calf with a slow, steady tension using your thumb. If there is swelling, a dent will appear on the skin.
Excess water can vary, but it is not uncommon to follow a stricter diet to lose between 2 and 4 pounds in the first week.
On the other hand, you can be sure that gaining more than 1.5-2 pounds in 24 hours is mainly water, not accumulated fat.
Interesting fact: 9000 calories equals 1 kilogram and it is unlikely that you have created such a big change in food and drink intake in just 1 day.
Most often, the main factor in how much excess water is retained by the body is the intake of calories from unhealthy foods and beverages.
AQUAFIX is a natural way to cleanse the body of excess water and toxins. AQUAFIX will complement the effect of anti-cellulite procedures. Its natural ingredients have an antioxidant function, which is why they quickly and effectively remove excess water and toxins from the body.
EFFECT OF AQUAFIX
AQUAFIX is designed for:
- removal of excess retained fluid;
- getting rid of toxins;
- elimination of puffiness;
- creating a feeling of lightness;
- increased vitality;
- cleansing the body;
- weight loss;
- cellulite removal;
Every day in urban conditions we are constantly exposed to various exotoxins due to the presence of food additives and preservatives in food, negative environmental factors, etc. AQUAFIX helps to eliminate the effects of stress and remove accumulated toxins. Helps your efforts to achieve a sophisticated silhouette!
The herbal drainage complex of AQUAFIX significantly increases the effectiveness of anti-cellulite procedures and the use of cosmetics at home.