HOW FREE RADICALS HARM THE BODY
High stress, alcohol and cigarette use, physical fatigue, medication can be some of the reasons for the appearance of free radicals in the body. The environment in which we live is also a key factor for their appearance in the body due to polluted air and water, unhealthy foods and others.
Free radicals play an important role in the body. However, it is important to protect ourselves from the effects of harmful free radicals. The only way to do this is with antioxidants.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING ANTIOXIDANTS
It has been scientifically proven that people who eat foods rich in antioxidants or supplements with antioxidant composition have a safer protection for the body against various viruses, flu and other diseases.
Antioxidants neutralize most free radicals.
ANTIOX COMPLEX - Purification and fight against free radicals
ANTIOX COMPLEX is a food supplement based on 4 herbs that support the body, have a detoxifying effect and help fight free radicals.
The innovative formula is a combination of extracts from the roots of Ashwagandha, Maca, Siberian ginseng and Dandelion. The first three herbs are among the most common adaptogens. These are plants that help the body adapt and cope with stress.
The difference between adaptogenic herbs and other medicinal plants is that adaptogens work in the direction the body needs. For example, an adaptogen can both lower blood pressure and increase it when it is too low.
IT HAS A DETOXIFYING EFFECT:
- Supports antioxidant processes;
- Stimulates proper metabolism;
- Supports the fight against free radicals;
- Protects cells from oxidative stress;
- It has a tonic effect on the body;
WHEN IS ANTIOX COMPLEX SUITABLE:
- At high physical and mental load;
- In case of insufficient intake of antioxidant foods;
- Due to excessive use of alcohol and cigarettes;
- After prolonged use of drugs;
- Prophylactic to purify and invigorate the cells in the body;